Big families and groups of friends can be hosted in the Old Hayloft Apartment, which can host up to 7 people.
Located on the first floor of the Malga the apartment is composed by a big fully equiped kitchen with a wood stove, a quadruple bedroom (one double bed and two single beds), one triple bedroom (three single beds, one of which is located on a wooden loft), bathroom with shower.
from 100 euro/day
High season: from 120 euro/day
The prices are intended for four people and include electrical and water consumption, heating, bed linen and douvets (not towels), the access to our didactic paths.
The use of our barbecue and the access to the garden for your outdoor meals, the use of our play area, the visit to our farm animals are also included.
The final cleaning fee (20 euro) and the tourist tax (1,5 euro/person/day) are extra.
A tasty breakfast with local and home-made products can be served upon reservation for the price of 8 euro/person
- Based on seasonality and availability it is possible to buy our products: eggs, vegetables, goat salami, preserves, honey, bread
- Extra cleaning during your stay: € 25
- Dog-sitting: from € 10
- Check-in is between 5pm and 7pm, while check-out is before 10am
- Our guests can enjoy a meal at our restaurant during the weekend or we can suggest you one of the restaurants nearby
- animals are not allowed in this apartment
To confirm the booking we request a deposit of 30% of the sum total. If you cancel your reservation at least 30 days before the scheduled arrival, the deposit is going to be refunded completely. If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours from your scheduled arrival we will ask to pay the whole sum.
In case you decide to leave early we will ask you to settle 50% of the remaining sum.
Please remember that being in the mountains, our agritourism does not accept credit cards.