Located in the recently restored guest-house, the Birch Room hosts couples or small families in a warm wooden scented space.
The room is composed by a double bed, a single bed (on request), an en suite bathroom with shower, a small balcony.
35 euro/person/night + tourist fee (1,2 euro/person/night)
Children under 3 years old are hosted for free, while for children from 3 to 10 years old the price is 20 euro/night
The price includes bed linen, towels, and a tasty breakfast with local and handmade products.
As a single room: 40 euro + tourist tax (1,2 euro/person/night)
- Based on seasonality and availability it is possible to buy our products: eggs, vegetables, goat salami, preserves, honey, bread
- Extra cleaning during your stay: € 10
- Dog-sitting: from € 10
- Washing machine: € 5,00 per wash
- Check-in is between 5pm and 7pm, while check-out is before 10am
- Rooms will be cleaned every three days
- Our guests can enjoy a meal at our restaurant during the weekend or benefit from a discount in some restaurants nearby
- We welcome guests with dogs, we do not charge for their stay but we ask owners to be present and responsible for the coexhistence with the other guests and the other animals of the farm
To confirm the booking we request a deposit of 30% of the sum total. If you cancel your reservation at least 6 days before the scheduled arrival, the deposit is going to be refunded completely. If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours from your scheduled arrival we will ask to pay the whole sum.
In case you decide to leave early we will ask you to settle 50% of the remaining sum.
Please remember that being in the mountains, our agritourism does not accept credit cards.